Baked Chicken Strips With Dijon And Panko Coating
Bake chicken for 15 minutes.
Recipe Summary Baked Chicken Strips With Dijon And Panko Coating
Wow, this is a new favorite! I can't believe how easy and how moist and good the chicken tasted. I made it exactly as posted, and my husband and I both loved it. It's in my regular meal rotation now. The chicken strips are first coated with a garlic-Dijon mustard mixture, then pressed in a panko bread crumb mixture before baking. The results is moist, delicious chicken with a slightly crunchy coating. Easy and delicious.Ingredients | Baked Panko Chicken Recipeprep: 10 mins cook: 12 mins total: 22 mins Servings: 4 Yield: 4 servings
TAG : Baked Chicken Strips With Dijon And Panko CoatingMeat and Poultry Recipes, Chicken, Chicken Breast Recipes,
Images of Baked Panko Chicken Recipe
Baked Panko Chicken Recipe / Put the chicken on a rack set over a baking sheet, spray with a quick burst of.







0 comments